Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling Pretty Good!

We finished with our favorite remedy for soreness, a soak in the ice water filled wading pool! Not sure which is harder, the last mile or getting into the ice water! After you're in though, it feels great! While you soak, have some chips and salsa, olives, crackers and a glass of water. Also a beer for me.

We were both feeling pretty good this morning!

8 comments:

Betty said...

I think you two are amazing!!!!!

Carol said...

CRRazy amazing

Mia's Classroom said...

I can't believe you wussed out on the extra 5 miles.

Mia's Classroom said...

ummm...you know I'm kidding, right?!? You're awesome. Truly. :)

Hey, remember that time Erik and I came down and ran the 5k while Moose ran the half-marathon? Remember how Erik and I hobbled back to your house, after a late breakfast, only to find you and Moose doing heavy clearing in the yard? With nary a limp? Good times.

Kelly said...

And then he went in to work swing shift! He is the CRRRAZZZZY amazing one!

Anonymous said...

That's MFSIL

Anonymous said...

That's MFSIL!!!

Anonymous said...

I am GOOD! Right now I'm heading outside to continue digging a 120 foot trench for the water line to the garage. EE