I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The Last of the Picture Catch-Up
When we left off I was saying that I continued my spring break into last week. It started with going back to SF on Tuesday to see Niece S compete with our college's SIFE team. I buckled down and got back to work on Wednesday but that lasted until just after my 9-11:30 class on Thursday. Mom and D were driving down that day for a few days of camping at San Lorenzo Park in King City. Since KC is where I teach on Thursday, El Esposo came down with me and we met them over in San Lorenzo Park. I really like this park. I have used it for walking after work and it is quiet, well manicured, and sunny. Actually, it would be downright hot during the dog days of summer. But for spring or fall, I think it is perfect! Here are a few pictures of our afternoon at the campground.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment