A little volunteer cilantro to break up the endless poppies...
Now for the rest of the pictures I took as I walked around the yard this morning enjoying the gorgeous Saturday morning and planning my yard work for the day...
I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
4 comments:
Notice the pallet of stones in its new location. They're at least at the location where they will be transformed into a "stairway to..." EE
Wow - so many poppies!! They're beautiful!!
Maybe I'll try that trick with my one poppy plant. I'd love to have a few more.
Here I am, feeling all brave because we've planted tomatoes for the first time in many years....and then I look at your extensive garden. Looks great!!!
Enjoy!
Sue
Moose..."stairway to..."? haha! Do you remember ever going to the Winchester Mystery House? It had that stairway that went nowhere! You'll have the Mystery Garden. :)
I had to take a second look to find the stones.
Post a Comment