...about 1o minutes of baby cuteness!
Yes, I'm a wannabe urban farmer again! At the feed store when I got them, I outed myself as a wannabe urban farmer when I said, "Are they female? I CAN'T have a rooster." A real farmer would take a rooster in stride. Stew pot!
Consequently, the feed store owner said he would sex them for me. There should be 95% female chicks in the batch, but he could check and tell me for sure. So he went back to the back and came out with......a washer shaped magnet on a string! He then swung it over the heads of each chick. If it swung in a circle they were female. See, he said, and showed me how when he swung it over himself it went in a line, not a circle. Hmmmm??? Is this one of those unexplained, but seemingly real things like water witching? Or was he messing with the wannabe and now telling his real farmer friends about the lady he scammed?
1 comment:
Actually that is one of the things done at babyshowers to determine the sex of the baby.You have a 50/50 chance
Post a Comment