Sunday, October 17, 2010

You know your mom loves you when...

...she sends you a rally thong! No pictures! Really--click the link if you want to know what the heck a rally thong is. Huff's rally thong was 20 and 10 during the regular season, according to El Esposo. Now that is a good record! So far Huff's thong, and the thousands of spin-offs that have occurred since, are still doing well in the post season. I'm not telling which one of us wore it ;-)

Otherwise, posting has been in a holding pattern. Between games, midterms at school, a new grading system, a week long conference, a repaired floor on the mezzanine, native dune plant propagation for the dunes restoration project, I have been swamped. I have several posts with pictures in the queue (in my head), but I haven't been able to make time for them.

Go Giants!

3 comments:

Mia's Classroom said...

Go Giants! Last night was SO FUN!!! Can't wait for tonight. Tommy is OVER THE MOON about Tuesday. No rally thong for him, but he is a Huff fan (no amount of coaxing from Mama can get him as excited as I am about Timmmmmyyyyyyy) so we're going to look for a jersey for him to wear. It's a bit of a ridiculous expenditure for a ten year old, but come on! Play offs, baby!! :) Miss your posts, Kelly, but I know a little bit about "no time". *sigh*

Anonymous said...

You know baseball and superstitions!! Because the Giants won last night, we have to continue doing the same thing for tonight's game...

Mia's Classroom said...

hmmmm....could I possibly spend ONE MORE EVENING, glued to the couch eating raisin oatmeal cookies with Tommy. Why, yes! Yes, I think I can. For the Giants, I will do it.