Monday, October 11, 2010

Been Busy Believin'

6 comments:

Mia's Classroom said...

Hells yeah! Here's something funny...my dad was telling me he was going to call Moose and say, "Yeah, I have these extra two tickets to the game, can you use them?" haha! What a cruel joke! :) (BTW we have no tix....just enjoying at home!!!)

Kelly said...

Mean!!!! He did go on Thursday to spend the day in SF and then listened to the game on the radio from across McCovey Cove.

Carol said...

He should have been in the video!GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't count me out, yet! Working on getting NLCS ticket. Moose

Anonymous said...

Ruedy and I had a blast sitting across McCovey Cove at the 1962 team marker for good luck listening to Kruk and Kuip and Flemming. Also, there were definitely "Let Timmy Smoke" fans sitting nearby enjoying the game, too. Moose

Marsha said...

Where can I get a rally thong? :-)