Monday, November 15, 2010

Back to Real Life!

I think it was a dream... Oh, really? The Giants really did win the world series? Well, what do you know! Next baseball season should be really fun.

Meanwhile, fall is falling. We visited the Seattle friends and EE's old college roommates. Old... I guess that makes us old, too! Luckily, I can say we all must have good genes. None of us looks any different than we did in college! (Note the banner photo, taken from the upstairs window of the Seattle friend's childhood bedroom. I love Seattle!!!)

I have also been out in the yard. Planting beds cleaned up and a new one is forming after a few shrub transplants. I will post more later, but I just wanted to pop my head up here and let people know that I am still here!

1 comment:

Mia's Classroom said...

I tried to post a comment last night, but it bombed out on me. :( Quick like a bunny, then, just wanted to say I've missed you! And you should see my hummingbird sage that you helped me propagate! And go Giants! xoxo Mia