We left home at about 5 am and got on BART at about 6:20 am. We had beat the lines that later stretched to hours long! We got to the city at about 7:15am and all I can say is WOW!!! I didn't want to leave!
I will probably also post the photos on Flicker since the video is kind of low quality. What a great day! I can't even really describe the feeling. Every age, every ethnicity, every economic background--all indescribably happy! I really loved all the contrasts. Men with tattoos wearing furry pandas on their heads. Women with young children wearing t-shirts that said "F#$%@ yeah!" A man in an orange suit.
I thought I was the wife of a big baseball fan. Turns out I AM a big baseball fan! Who would ever have dreamed it!
1 comment:
Great Video Kelly. It ALMOST makes me wish I liked being in crowds.
Post a Comment