Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

My plan was to put together one of those nice Christmas letters that people with children and grandchildren do. You may have noticed, one of those didn't show up in your mailbox! No, I didn't cross you off my Christmas card list. I just let Christmas cards fall off the bottom of my "to do" list this year. Besides, this picture says it all about this past year for our family!
And this one more than says it all!
Merry Christmas Everyone, and Have a World Champion New Year!

p.s. The adopted kids in this picture are Sandy and Hugh, friends of the Aunt and life-long Giant's fans. You could have your family in the photo so we adopted them for the evening and had a great time! Sandy took the picture of us above with the Giant's tree in the Dugout store at the stadium. Thanks kids!

3 comments:

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

This far surpasses any Christmas letter I've recieved. Loved it!

Mia's Classroom said...

Looks like a CHAMPION year to me! haha! See what I did there? ;)

Merry Merry Merry Christmas to you all!! I'm so grateful that I get to keep up with all your adventures here on your blog. xoxo Mia

Sandy said...

Glad you like the photo Mom and Dad,
Love,
From your kids