
Because finals are over!!!!
Because last year one of us was facing a cancer diagnosis and treatment and now that is over and successful!
Because one of us just finished a dissertation!
Because one of us (plus another who left before picture time) took part in a marathon negotiation session today, resulting in a contract that is ready to go to the membership for ratification!
Because we now have a well deserved vacation!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! THE HOLIDAY SEASON CAN NOW BEGIN!!!!
3 comments:
I talked to two college students yeaterday, and let me assure you, they are also thrilled that those finals are over.
ha! Love Pat's comment. :) I know how you feel, Kelly! Love this picture of good friends, and I'm so happy to hear the good news about 'Kat'. Merry Christmas, indeed.
Our youngest college student is done and off to the REAL world.
Post a Comment