Even though I live on (near?) the coast, I never tire of how beautiful it is. While we were at Inn at Mavericks, we took a walk at the Pillar Point Open Space Preserve. The trails were too long for Tap (and the activities of the day had already worn her out) so she had a short "out-and-back" along the trail and then slept in the car while we walked with Ruedy. The views were spectacular and the native plants were exciting to see. (I saw scrophularia--bee plant-- in the wild for the first time. It was everywhere! I came home and moved mine to where it will get no water and is in a part of the yard where it can spread.) I kind of went crazy taking sunset pictures! But when you are on the "edge of the western world" it is hard to resist sunset pictures.
1 comment:
Found them Thanks!
Post a Comment