I have been lucky enough in my life to live next door to people who became more than neighbors.
Auntie Bea and Uncle Ray lived next door to us when I was growing up and they became like family. Both houses are now long sold and my mom and they live far apart, but the friendship is still there. I blogged about them camping at Sly Park during the first summer I was blogging, I think.
My former neighbors at the old house became good friends, too. We lost touch for a few years after we moved, but have reconnected. Some of you have met the "star" of this video. He is now playing in a band that has regular gigs at a pizza parlor and does parties, too. This was a 50th birthday party. Hmmmm..... I turn 50 next year....
3 comments:
WHO knew at 50 he would reinvent himself!
Actually he is reinventing himself at 45. He is the same age as John. And he really is reinventing himself. We reconnected because is is changing careers and is back in school to finish the degree he started way back when.
Good for him! I admire his determination to finish.Way to go "C"
Post a Comment