Friday, April 8, 2011

Live from the ballpark!

Posting from my iPod for the first time! We are here at the ballpark watching the radio show on knbr! Notice the time! We were up at 3:45 so we could be here for the 5 am show. Bar isn't open until 8:15! Can you believe it? What kind of restaurant is this?

Pretty fun to be in the sf for the radio show!

5 comments:

Betty said...

I was up at 4:45 got dogs fed and on my radio were Mike and Ike (or Mike) from Minneapolis. Was I on the wrong station??

Carol said...

I heard you spit out that answer! Way to go!!! I too was up at 5 AM.

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

OK you two crazy sisters, 8:00 is plenty early for me, thank you!

Kelly said...

What a spectacular weekend. I can only imagine how it felt to EE, the lifelong Giants fan. I feel like a newcomer, compared to him and I thought it was so amazing. It is going to be a fun season!

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing weekend! Opening Day, Ring Ceremony, Rookie of the Year Award, a weekend with my wife Priceless!