I hope my fans, er, I mean readers will indulge me for one more baseball post.
Read this story on NPR.
I still like Barry Bonds. I don't care if he did steroids. I don't care if he wasn't nice to the press. I am totally disgusted that $55 million was spent on his prosecution. For one obstruction of justice charge. Really??????
He gave EE and I some of our best baseball moments when he hit 756 right to us! Ok, it veered just a little to the left at the last minute. But my ponytail was in the SF Chronicle the next morning we were so close! Going to all the games in two different home stands during the HR race is something EE and I will always remember fondly.
(And I lied, there will be more baseball posts. Some with pictures! I have some cute ones of the SF niece and her boyfriend at one of the games, but I haven't had a chance to post them yet.)
3 comments:
I agree who really cares about the how and why it was an exciting time!
I very much agree, too. Bonds was spectacular. However, he will never be the "Elvis Presley" of baseball.
This sure is from a "DIFFERENT ANGLE"
Post a Comment