Friday, June 10, 2011

Gotta Love Vacation!!!!!

This is the first week of summer break and I am treating it as a vacation! We have been to Giants games, slept late (8:00!), eaten lots of hot dogs and burgers, and cracker jacks!

I will be working half time on the grant this summer and I did work a few hours yesterday and today, but overall--a vacation! Next week, I have some things on the to do list at work and I will be getting ready for my interview. (Yes, I got an interview for the dean of nerds position! Friday morning!!!)

On another note, the seeds I planted last week are all up! I will have to get the spent fava beans and not quite spent sweet peas out of the beds this weekend so I can plant all the beans and cucumbers that I have coming up!

And for those of you who aren't on facebook and haven't seen this video on my page--take a look! This will make you smile! These kids are darling!!!

No comments: