My interview for what the SF niece calls "Queen of Nerds" (aka Dean of Math, Science, Engineering, and Library Systems)is tomorrow from 8-10 am. The outfits are chosen, edited by El Esposo, and hanging in the dressing room. (I think my colleagues might be shocked out of their socks by how well dressed I can be if I concentrate!) If all goes well and I get a second interview it will be on Saturday sometime. Probably the last of the day since I am a local candidate. Send some good wishes my way--especially for the second interview with the president since she isn't my biggest fan ;-)
Once this is over, I have quite a few pics to share--garden, the SF niece's graduation and graduation party, more garden. And then the Central Coast niece will be back from the London trip and I want to have a party for her to show off her photos and tell us all about how great the trip was. Yes, if we can pin her down she'll have to let us travel vicariously through all her pics and tales! ;-)
Meanwhile the SD niece is getting a passport. World travel in her future? I hope so!
Adios until the interview madness is over....
1 comment:
Congrats on a successful first interview. EE
Post a Comment