Saturday, June 18, 2011

I am doing some reading to get ready for my second interview (no, I don't really know yet if I have one--should get a call this morning to let me know about this afternoon) and I ran across this. I had told myself no time for blog posting, but I can't resist sharing this.

What Teachers Really Do When They're Not in School
by Laurel Killough
Teachers in New Jersey first had the idea, and it has spread around the country, including to Connecticut.

The idea: A group of teachers gathers in a public space to grade papers and do the preparation they normally work on at home. Grade-ins have been a big hit among teachers and the public. Earlier this month, on a bright, sunny Saturday, a group of teachers gathered at Rotary Park in Putnam....read more...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your second interview this pm. EE

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on doing well on your second interview. Now the hardest part is waiting until next Friday. ILY, EE

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

I'm anxiously waiting to hear. Aunt Pat