I like them. But I don't LOVE them. Even so, I am thinking really hard about attending this event...
September 30-October 1 10:00am-4:00pm
Succulent Extravaganza at the Nursery!!
This is not to be missed! We have many special speakers lined up for your learning pleasure! Check back for a complete line up of speakers, entertainment and all the good stuff soon!! If you love Succulent Gardens you have to be there!
I think it was this fractally photo that really attracted me.

And maybe the article about producing plants from tissue culture that I saw on their blog...
Intriguing!
3 comments:
Succulents are COOL! EE
Which nursery? The one at the garden show was somewhere in your direction.I love them because when all else is gone they hang in and come out easier than any weed outthere!
The production nursery is in Watsonville. They used to have a shop at the Barnyard in Carmel, but I don't know if it is still there. I'm not sure if the commercial nursery is in Watsonville or not.
Post a Comment