I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
The girl is such n artist!!!
I think her "motherly love" is showing.
S and I were talking about all carving your pumpkins next year at your little P farm!
I'm definitely up for that! I'll grow 'em, you all carve 'em! I'm not a carving fan. Maybe too many years of D's rules about how clean they had to be inside! :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The girl is such n artist!!!
I think her "motherly love" is showing.
S and I were talking about all carving your pumpkins next year at your little P farm!
I'm definitely up for that! I'll grow 'em, you all carve 'em!
I'm not a carving fan. Maybe too many years of D's rules about how clean they had to be inside! :-)
Post a Comment