I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Big Sur Half Marathon Photos!
Finally! Last weekend the San Diego niece and her uncle did the 13.1 mile half marathon along the Monterey Bay. The photos are a combination of mine (taken with my new iphone!!!!!) and Ron's. He and her mom rode all around Monterey on their bikes cheering on the runners! I saw them off at the start (well, I was there, but I didn't actually see them in the crowd), caught them at the 1 mile mark and then waited at the wharf at mile 13. It was a beautiful morning with the rain holding off until just after they were finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had a great 11-mile run with A. Unfortunately, my training was not up to par and she left me in her dust. We met up at the finish. Nice Job, A.!!! U.R.
I should add that she beat her personal record for the half by 15 minutes! That is huge!!!
One of lifes AAHHH moments. I love it!
Post a Comment