I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Monday, November 14, 2011
First Vacation Day Ever!
Since my entire career has been as a teacher, I have never had the opportunity to "take" vacation. I was off during the summer, Christmas break, and spring break, sure. But that isn't the same as choosing to take a vacation day. I have also been known to stay home for a mental health day. But today is the first time I have actually taken a full day of vacation! I have today and tomorrow off. (Well, mostly. I am going in for a 3-5 meeting tomorrow so it's really only a 3/4 day of vacation. Today is a full day!) I'll take pictures and report back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!!
Post a Comment