Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve before New Year's Eve!

It is so easy to get behind on a blog!  Events come and go and photos don't get posted and then the holiday or event is long gone and if I post, I have to go back in time.  Not today!  I'm getting these Christmas Eve photos posted before I have New Year's Eve pictures waiting in the photo queue! No time to fix them up, though, I still have some last minute wedding preparations.

By the way, how do you like the banner?  Sad, huh?  It was taken the day after Christmas on my search for discount white poinsettias for the wedding.  I did find white and pink eventually, but this was the sorry state of the red ones at CVS.  Had a hard time leaving them there to die.  But today the picture seems appropriate.  I think I may look and feel like that by tomorrow morning (or whenever I make it out of bed after the wedding festivities ;-)


No comments: