I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Take into consideration I'm not to vegetable savvy, but what the heck is it?
It's called romanesco and I grew it! I planted about 8 of them, but it looks like only one or two of them are going to produce. It's an unusual type of broccoli.
YUM! Soon it will be time for spring planting. Wait we haven't had winter yet.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Take into consideration I'm not to vegetable savvy, but what the heck is it?
It's called romanesco and I grew it! I planted about 8 of them, but it looks like only one or two of them are going to produce. It's an unusual type of broccoli.
YUM! Soon it will be time for spring planting. Wait we haven't had winter yet.
Post a Comment