I love fabric! I especially love fabric with memories! These are from the fabrics of my childhood. I started this quilt in high school and continued it in college (very sporadically). It is still unfinished, but... Check back in another 30 years and maybe the other half will be done. Meanwhile, I LOVE the fabric memories! When I am 100, I will use this quilt and will tell stories endlessly to whoever will listen about the clothing I had from these fabrics!


2 comments:
I remember the quilt project and how your brother thought he should make one too. I saved his start for a time but unlike you I tossed it. I think once he started he was satisfied he could do it. Didn't S nextdoor get inspired also?
I remember that! Yes, I think I started a rash of quilt making! The rash of quilt finishing must have been someone else's trend. ;-)
Post a Comment