I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Happy Pi Day!
For those of you who don't know, today is a Math Holiday! It is officially known in the nerd world as Pi Day (3.14)
In honor of Pi Day, take a look at this video--approximating pi using pies! Yum!
2 comments:
The Loeras
said...
We loved the video, but wished we could help eat them afterward! At Sophia's school she was lucky enough to participate in pie day & eat her slice! They also celebrated Einstein's birthday.
2 comments:
We loved the video, but wished we could help eat them afterward! At Sophia's school she was lucky enough to participate in pie day & eat her slice! They also celebrated Einstein's birthday.
Wow that was interesting. Why didn't we do that at home:-). Sounds like Sophia goes to a grand school!!
Post a Comment