Monday, March 4, 2013

Lost Photos

There have been lots of trips, days in the garden, events, etc. where I took photos that never made it to the blog.

Here are a couple of a GORGEOUS staghorn ferns at a nursery near Costa Mesa.  We were at a conference for work last fall and took a visit to a local nursery with a colleague who lives down there and also loves to garden. 

We went to a Giants game really early and got to watch the flag carriers  practice.

One day while gardening I saw a tiny western fence lizard on the wall of the house!  The close-up makes it looks much larger than it is.  It was about the length of my pinky or a little less.







One day when I left work there were multiple people standing and taking pictures with their phones.  I took a look and had to follow suit.  Beautiful end to the day!




No comments: