Here I am wearing it with a shawl pin stick as a closure.
Here is the back. Wow my shoulders look broad here! I have broad shoulders, but I think this came from the tilt of the camera.
Now I need an opportunity to wear it! This is a pretty easy knit. The sleeves were tricky since I had to change the pattern to make them shorter. (The pattern only comes in three sizes that are meant to fit everyone, so sleeve adjustment is pretty common.) The pattern book's website has detailed instructions on how to make the sleeves longer or shorter. I just followed the instructions and did the math!
I really like it! It is the first adult sized sweater I have completed. Now I am a real knitter!



2 comments:
Love the shawl colar!
Thanks! I do too! These sweaters can also be worn upside down so the collar is even deeper but the back length is shortened. I'll have to try it that way, too.
Post a Comment