Friday, June 7, 2013

Seaming the Sweater

So...
The sweater has been blocked and ready to seam for a month.  I could tell myself that there is no reason to finish it now that it is May/June.  However, I have worn a sweater or sweatshirt with long sleeves under it to work everyday this week.  Last week was warmer, but the week before was also chilly.  So no excuses...
The real reason I haven't sewn it up is that I am afraid of seams on knitting.  But, tonight is the night.  I am reading this reference on Knitty.com and if I need to, I will watch this video from youtube.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

I've got to get knitting on my sweater!! I couldn't wait to start the shawl with the yarn I dyed and well, you know it goes. I'll pick it up tonight since I am SO close to being done.