Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Almost Summer!

It feels great to know that I have only two more teaching days and then final exams! Lots of grading to be sure, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!That's why I am playing on the computer tonight rather than being productive. Just want to post a few random loose ends.

Big Sur Revisited
I got a bunch of photos and video clips from Marsha from the Big Sur walk.









The views on this walk are just gorgeous and we both want to do it again. Me for the fifth time and Marsha for the second. Our goal for next year: 5 hours and 30 minutes. That is just under 16 minute miles with all those hills! Can we do it? Stay tuned!

Meanwhile, I begin training next week for the Tahoe marathon in September. I really want to do the Tahoe Triple (three marathons in three days!) but I won't be ready for that by September. So I will test out what it is like to walk a marathon with hills at over 6,000 feet. Then I will decide if the Tahoe Triple is possible!

No comments: