Thursday, August 28, 2008

Have a dog at the ballgame...

No, I don't mean have a hotdog. I mean literally a canine at the baseball game. We did it. I have pictures to prove it. Click here. We all had a really good time. Ruedy was so excited she was beside herself. Tap ate too many garlic fries and popcorn and threw up! It didn't bother her at all, though. Next thing I knew she was drooling over the chicken strips the fan in front of us was eating.

I must say, the SF Giants have fun events. (Also, I think working for them in the department that plans and executes the events would be a great internship for a Cal student--hint hint!)

5 comments:

Jerilyn said...

How fun!!! Sooooo...do your dogs like baseball as much as you?

Anonymous said...

The Padres do too, tomorrow I'm going to Padres in the park :( It would be fun, but I don't like baseball :( I know ...I should many have tried to tell me, but I don't I'm pretty close to despising it actually, don't know why I have such strong feelings about a sport, lol. Anywho it will be fun because it is with a bunch of friends :)

Kelly said...

Jerilyn,
The dogs loved baseball. There is food everywhere at a baseball game and usually people are too busy paying attention to the game to notice a stolen french fry or chicken strip! ;-)

Kelly said...

Alayna,
You don't have to like baseball to like baseball games! There is food everywhere at a baseball game! The hard part is deciding what to get! But don't eat too much or you might throw up like Tap!

Anonymous said...

haha, I actually did enjoy the game, it was a great day today. I didn't watch much of the game but i do know the Colorado Rockies have some goodlooking players...yep, anywho, it was fun, but I was sad because the pretzel I got was icky and that is what was supposed to be the best part, but it got better with ice cream and coke, lol. Anywho so let the record state that I actually enjoyed a baseball game and might consider going again sometime.