The DH (also known as Moose to his family) gathered all his family together for a 70th birthday party for his dad this weekend. We had a great time. This was the first time in about ten years that everyone has been together.We had the "birthday boy" and his kids, and all their kids there to sing happy birthday. We shouldn't wait so long to do this again!
To see more pictures you can click here to go to my photo album of the day.
3 comments:
What fun and by the family photo I know where the name moose came. I agree 10 years is too long between get togethers. The grandkids are darling and are growing up. Happy Birthday Whitey, Aunt Betty
I, too, agree that 10 years is too long between family get togethers. I had a GREAT time. It was a special day to me. Kudos to the person who made the fruit salad. Who's Lily? Happy Birthday Dad!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! What a beautiful family picture.Hats off to the party planner***
Post a Comment