I mentioned that I visited Dad and his wife for a weekend this summer. Click here to see some pictures of the house and yard. It was great timing since they will be moving to a different house in the same location later this fall. They have done lots of work on this house and the yard maintenance and are no doubt looking forward to a house and yard that isn't as demanding! Dad, I'm wishing you more time for kayaking and oil painting, and less time raking leaves and stripping paint!
Speaking of stripping paint, I better get to work on those windows! The exterior of the house surrounding the windows has been scraped (thanks, DH!) and primed. I now only need to prime and paint the windows so they can be reinstalled. They are all stripped, sanded and repaired. I shouldn't go a second winter with a window out!
No comments:
Post a Comment