Ok, maybe it isn't a major study. In fact it is a very small study with n=1 for the sample size. But seriously, this movie is good for your health. No lie! It has to be good for you to laugh and sing (and cry a little) for two full hours. Just saw it for the second time with work friends this time. I think I might even have to go again. I have to learn the choreography for a potential talent show act!
At work today we learned of a colleague who just died of cancer after a very courageous two year fight. One of my friends' mother-in-law was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Life can be way too short. Sing loud! Even if you sing like Pierce Brosnan ;-)
5 comments:
Singing LOUD, Laughing, Dancing, and even crying ALWAYS makes a person feel better! I Must go see it again. Maybe I'll Paint daughter 3's room to the soundtrack today!Mama Mia! So much to do in a week! C
I agree that this movie is excellent for your health! You come out just "feeling good" all over. Pierce is so nice to look at, I didn't care how he sounded :-) I should play the soundtrack while knitting so I can get my latest project finished on time. My friend Andre' is too slow for this. Aunt Betty
I saw it today and I'm not an Abba or singing/dancing movie musical person. But I was cracking up through the whole movie and I was by myself so I probably laughed too loudly for too long at inappropriate times but it was awesome. Thanks for the initial recommendation, i might just have to get the movie when it comes out on DVD. :)
oh and pierce brosnan was adorable trying to sing, it made you feel like there was hope that you too could be in a musical :)
Hey Aunt K!
This movie is not just good for the health it is good for the mind and soul!! i think i've seen it three times now! all in theaters haha... once with my mommy (that was soo much fun) once with you (that was also super fun especially our after party searching for music videos lol) and once with cole (still fun for me but i think he didn't enjoy it quite as much as i did) Well i hope things are going well!
Love Sarah
Post a Comment