Monday, September 1, 2008

Apples, football, blue skies and golden sun...

It must be Fall! Today the air really feels like fall. The garden seems dried out and tired. I don't want to clean it up, though because the birds are feasting on all the seed heads of all the dead flowers. That is, to me, a good sign of Fall. Apples are falling off the trees by the dozens and I am madly making apple sauce too try and keep up. That is also a good sign of Fall. For lots of others, football is the sign of fall.

Speaking of football, I have a few pictures to share! I was going to wait and not have two posts in one day, but I know that El Esposo Guapo is muy impatient to have me post these pictures! So, click here to see the photo album from the Stanford/OSU game last Thursday. The tailgate party was fun and the food was great! (Thank you to the guy in the red apron and the aunt who brought the sausages!) I experimented with the super high quality setting on my camera so I was able to crop the pictures around Number 8 and they are still pretty clear.

Click here to see an article with more information about the game and how Number 8 did!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and a good game. Stanford won 36 to 28. You are a great family historian Kelly, thanks.
Aunt Betty

Anonymous said...

El clima hizo calor, tambien- roberto

Tristen said...

all that reddddd.... it's painful to look at!! go BEARS!

Anonymous said...

Miss Bear, It is all in the family.

Anonymous said...

Tristen, We sat in front of a man who was wearing a CAL BEARS hat. I ask him if he was a Bears fan and he said no, he was actually an Oregon State fan just couldn't find that hat. Told him about you. See even think of you while at a Stanford game. Hope you are having fun, Aunt Betty