Monday, October 20, 2008

Word clouds!! Way cool!!!!



created at TagCrowd.com




This is a "word cloud" of the posts from April and May. The biggest words are the ones that occurred most in my posts. All of them are words that occurred multiple times. Isn't this a cool way to see what I was saying last spring? Think I will go make more word clouds!!

Ok, so I made another of the top 50 words in my posts since school started. Here it is.


created at TagCrowd.com





There is also a way to make a cloud of the entire blog, but that part of the website isn't working for me. If you want to make on go to tagcrowd.com. I pasted text into the box. It should also work if you paste in a website, but I didn't have any luck with that feature. This is so much fun!!!! Who invented these????

No comments: