It is fall. Finally. I went into class yesterday with the weather feeling like the south and when I left class it was our normal marine air. Thank goodness! Now the dry, dusty, tired garden can start to go dormant. The winter squash can be picked and the tomato plants can be composted-with the green fruit fed to the chickens.
So I am thankful for weather that finally feels like fall. Also thankful for all the family that will be here for Thanksgiving--that is very exciting. Finally, thankful that the construction seems to be going smoothly. (Sorry for no pics, the laptop cord was frayed and sparking so I had to order a new one and it hasn't arrived yet. I keep the pics on the laptop so.... no pictures until I get a power cord. The battery is stone dead!)
What are you thankful for? (Much more pleasant to do this in the comfort of your own computer than going around the table on Thanksgiving Day, right?)
3 comments:
but we will be able to do it on Thanksgiving day!!! I am thankful that my manager gave me the full week off! so now I just have to finish up this 10 day streak without a day off and if I survive this I will be in the clear, though I might sleep my first full day when I get in haha. But yeah definitely thankful I get to see all you all again and I get to see my mom and sisters who I haven't seen in a year. Also thankful that I have another family as well here in San Diego and I hope you all can come and meet them at some point as well and also to visit! Well I need to go to bed because I am on day 9 of 10 tomorrow and I am beat!!
I am thankful that the construction is moving along and I can now visualize what my room will look like, Oh so thankful for the cooler weather, the great life I live and for all my family and friends.
Aunt Betty
Oh! Not so fast mi esposa! I have a special activity for all of us on Thanksgiving day- DH
Post a Comment