Sunday, March 15, 2009

No more about mucus, please!

In the interest of not grossing out any readers I am instead posting a link to a slide show I saw this morning on the National Public Radio website. I have it as the first page that comes up when I open my browser and I almost always see something interesting that I want to share. Mostly, I spare you! (My students, on the other hand, often have to hear about "something I heard this morning on NPR.") Anyway, this morning there was an intriguing picture and when I followed the link, I saw this slide show. It is worth following the instructions to make the photos full screen size. They are great! (Can you figure out which picture intrigued me and made me click further?)

3 comments:

Carol said...

It's the 104 year man or lady with bees

Anonymous said...

I saw this slide show about 3 days ago and I wanted to send the picture of the "lady with bees" to Kelly. There's something intriguing about the American farmer and the land. DH

Kelly said...

you guys are so smart! It was the bee lady. The 104 year old man and the guy with the sheep who said sheep men live longer than cow men were bonus pictures!!