The youngest girls Kylie, in straw hat, and Alivia (probably not spelling names right--sorry girls!) from both Scot's and Eric's family float in the inner tube...
The boat crew included (left to right) Scot's oldest girl Kristin, Eric's middle one Ariana, and Kristin's friend Katelyn (maybe I spelled one of them right!) who called herself the adopted granddaughter! Who wouldn't want to be a part of this extended family?!
Here are Mom and I at their campsite.
El Esposo captured a shot of all the men reading. He took most of the pictures at camp. I just took the skiing shots.
Katelyn was the French braid queen. I was sorry I didn't still have my long hair! I never did learn how to French braid and never wore it that way the whole time it was long. I guess if that is my only regret in life then I am living large!!
Hey! I didn't think there were facials in camping! Scot's daughter Kristin and her friend Katelyn think otherwise! Or maybe they are getting ready to tell scary stories by the campfire ;-)
Alivia (Eric's) , Kylie (Scot's) and Kristin (Scot's).
No comments:
Post a Comment