Here is the groom, Chuck, with his two sons.
This is him with the youngest...
And here is the older of my two grand nephews (am I old enough to be a great aunt????)...
Our other nephew, Billy, and his girlfriend Lilly were there, too.
She probably wishes that I didn't put these pictures in since they took a wrong turn, ended up two hours out of their way and had to dress in the car as they flew down the highway!
But doesn't she look good? Ahhh to be young! When two hours of worrying that you won't make it to the wedding of your boyfriend's brother doesn't leave a trace!!!Here comes Gram!!
And here comes the bride...
Don't you wonder why she has this gleam in her eye? I love this picture of Gram and my FIL.Here is the mother of the groom, Terri, and her partner Mary with the two grandsons.
And the highlight of the evening was dancing with Gram! Here she is dancing with Christina. I don't think there were many people there that didn't get a spin on the dance floor with Gram. I told her I was taking lessons! She's 88 and I hope I am that eager to get on the dance floor when I am her age!
No comments:
Post a Comment