So...
If you read the comment from EE you know that he likes to listen when he goes to the NPR website. I prefer to read. When I look something up on google (a "how-to" for example), I prefer the choices that are text, not video. I feel that I can read about it faster than I can watch a video. My students seem to LOVE videos on youtube to find out things. They prefer NOT to read.
Take the survey on the right. It will be up for two weeks. You can select more than one choice if you must! Let's see what happens.
1 comment:
Read for sure! I get so impatient waiting for the video to get to the part that I'm looking for! Although, I have to admit, I learned how to bind a quilt *properly* by watching a clip on youtube. Huh. Maybe I'm finally leaping into the 21st century!
Post a Comment