Monday, January 4, 2010

Farewell to Christmas 2009

Yesterday and today were for taking down the Christmas decorations. The tree is out, the boxes of stuff are awaiting a trip to the basement storage, and the living room and dining room have been vacuumed and dusted.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with the studio mess that is spilling out into the living room! (Although while putting away Christmas I did get rid of the boxes in the foreground of this picture.)
And around the corner is more!
I wish I could wiggle my nose and have it come out looking like the pantry cupboard I worked on last week!

No energy left today. Maybe later this week I will get inspired to work on the studio.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

I bet Betty can't find anything anymore. It's tidy but all in different places! ;-)

Mia's Classroom said...

Kelly. I could just swoon every time you show your studio. I am sorry to have to tell you this, but in my hands, it would be totally pimped out...I'd treat it like a dollhouse, arranging and rearranging yarns and fabrics, probably color coordinating the fibers on those built-in shelves. I dare say I'd spend more time *arranging* the studio than actually *doing* the projects! I happen to think your studio looks 'lived-in', and 'used' (in the best possible way!). I'm just saying that I covet it. :)

ps I first wrote "butt in my hands" up there, and I'm sorry I fixed it now. haha!