I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
My Husband Loves Me!
Look what El Esposo has been doing this week after work! In the bed that we are getting ready to plant--the one we just added dirt to--he has been running water pipe.
He dug a long trench by hand. Well, he did use a shovel of course!
Why did he do this? So I can have a hose spigot for the camelia garden and the future planting bed under the Japanese magnolia!
Isn't it pretty! One side is for the hose, the other is for a drip irrigation controller. The camelia garden could use some drip irrigation even though it is pretty low water. This makes me so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wait. I've known him EVEN longer than you have! Where's MY LOVE Moose? :P
Wait! Wait! There's enough of me to go around :)
Post a Comment