1. The feel of a weed coming out of the ground, root and all.
--especially when it is a big one with a long taproot!
2. My compost heap.
3. Volunteer plants.
--especially unexpected ones like the petunia in the camelia garden.
4. Packets of seeds.
5. Going to the library.
6. Little tiny dishes that hold my used teabag.
7. The smell of wool.
--especially when it still has lanolin from the sheep.
8. Tuna casserole.
--that is what the Aunt has made for dinner tonight, yippee!
9. Seeing birds in the yard that I don't recognize.
10. The quince that is starting to bloom in the camelia garden.
2 comments:
#9???? Do you not recognize the birds or your yard? EE
I love it when I see one I don't recognize because it means we have attracted something new. Or it means I have become more observant. Either one, I love!
Post a Comment