Wednesday, January 6, 2010

There is a blog for everything...

With that title, I bet you thought this would be a post about some oddball blog that fits in my category of "weird fun stuff." Unfortunately not.

This is about a blog that is being published for my friend Kathy. She was diagnosed with breast cancer around Thanksgiving and she starts chemo tomorrow. Don't you HATE cancer? Here is her blog . The idea is to use it to keep people updated about her treatment and give information about the cancer. That way we can all have the information we need to be supportive without driving her crazy with questions. Also, we can leave comments to her.

I know that most of you reading this blog don't know Kathy, but you may have heard me talking about her (in real life, not on the blog). She is one of the friends who did the Big Sur walk with me in 2006. She's the one who really hated it!

I will put the link to this blog in the sidebar so you can follow along if you want.

No comments: