By popular request, the chicks are back in the banner! Don't worry, I still have all three. I just had a difficult time getting a good picture of them. That was the best of about 12 pictures! I did manage to get some video. The first part of this is just them be-bopping around, but at the end there is a part where I have given them some clover and they are playing keep-away with it. This one is about 7 minutes. Enjoy!
4 comments:
Boy they sure are busy little chicks.
They are busier and much less noisy than they were at first. I like the peeping, but they don't do it constantly anymore. Also notice--they have little tails! In the first set of pictures there were no tails. Now the tail feathers are coming in.
Am I mistaken or is the camera hog, among them, a little bigger then the rest.
I think you're right. There is one that is more interested in me (and the camera) than the others. She also seems to be more developed, so maybe is a little older. She is the one that always looks at me when I come to the brooder and always tries the new treats first.
Post a Comment