Thursday, July 22, 2010

Good News-Bad News

The bad news is: the temperatures here are not much different than in Anchorage, Alaska.
The good news is: at least it isn't raining here, like it is there.

The bad news is: another day of the most "un-summery" weather I can remember.
The good news is: the plants I have put in this summer will have an easier time making it.

The bad news is: no, I won't say it again, you get the picture...
The good news is: a good day to look through the studio and get inspired to weave or spin again, or do work to prepare for the start of school (in 25 days! Yikes!), or to finish stripping the paint off the dressing table.

I am trying to see the bright side...

2 comments:

Carol said...

NO SUN means inside projects (Yeah right!)It's hard to keep us gardeners in.

Kelly said...

The sun did manage to come out, even though it is windy and cool. I did manage to get the rest of the dressing table top stripped!