Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy

I have spent a pretty lazy week mostly sleeping later than usual and not doing much worth blogging about. A little gardening, a lot of math edublog reading, a meeting (yes, a meeting--about our curriculum process) with friends, a play (Alice in Wonderland--remind me to quote from that book sometime! It's one of my favorites...) at the Forest Theater in Carmel. Then yesterday I took a BART ride to visit niece T in Berkeley. We had a great lunch, saw her wonderful summer digs, walked around campus and then up to The Big C. I didn't bring my camera, but here is a picture.
It isn't all green around at this time of year, and it had been painted in a multicolored way, but we sat on the bottom of it looking at the view of the bay area. The walk is steep, but pretty short and the view is beautiful.

Only three more weeks of summer left. My lazy week ends tomorrow since I have to testify at an arbitration hearing tomorrow (ugh!) and have meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

3 comments:

Carol said...

J gave D a piece of the rock with multiple layers of color paint.If only the rock could talk!

Kelly said...

We were wondering how many layers of paint there are!

Mia's Classroom said...

hmm... we have different definitions of 'lazy'! :)