I rant a lot. Not just on this blog. I rant in real life, too. I can't help it. I am interested in things and I have opinions. I don't just have opinions about big things. I have opinions about small things. I think family members can identify a couple of ancestor's who handed this trait down to me. I'm sure it makes me annoying at times, but it makes my life interesting! I think I won't have too far to go to become curmudgeonly in my old age. I think of it as practicing for my second century!
The good thing about my many opinions is that I have positive opinions about small things, too. As an example, this post starts a series of posts of things I really enjoy (besides ranting!). They are small things--the things that aren't really BIG enough to bother bringing up to anyone else.
The first is this set of pictures. They were taken by EE for his FMIL, but I really love them. It is a sight that makes me want to take pictures every time I see it. Not only do I love the pictures, I love that he finally took the time to take them. For my mother. I KNOW! How can you not love that. Enough talk. Now for the beauty....

In case you're wondering, they are begonias. At the landfill. Next to the waste water treatment plant. Beauty can be found everywhere!
3 comments:
I Love Begonias!! May have to take a ride to see this sight.
All I can say is WOW!!! Thanks MFSIL.
This is the begonia bulb farm on the left side of the road into the wastewater recycling plant. In fact, our recycled wastewater waters them from pump turnout #299. GO GIANTS!!
Post a Comment