Friday, February 4, 2011

The First Day of the Last Year of the First Half Century

Don't know who this guy is, but I like his message!



Happy birthday also to Gram! What a great lady to share a birthday with!



EDIT at 12:44:
Look what someone sent me via email! (Not a blog reader). What a coincidence! Only it is the real thing (Beatles version). Now I really hope you have this song embedded in your head!!!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Do I remember the day the day you were born!!!! Uncle Daryl wanted to go to the hospital (it wasn't like now only grandmas could visit). Uncle Daryl, Aunt Pat and I took a ride to Walnut Creek where I remember having an ice cream. The whole time we wondered if you had made the scene. Hard to believe so many years have passed, are you sure about your age????

Carol said...

I think your cousin *COOL H* should do next years Utube greeting.I can tell you many a UD story but I think you have probably heard them. He was proud to be your uncle.

Mia's Classroom said...

Happy birthday Kelly!!!! What what!

GRANDMA SPEAKING said...

HAPPY DAY AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY KELLY! As I look at the clock, I guess I should say two days after your birthday. You were a beautiful baby, and you're still beautiful. I love your new haircut!