I'm sure I'll need more than one century of life to do all the things I want to do! Welcome to the blog for my first century's activities.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Saved...
My posts have been sporadic, my camera has been sitting idle. But today I have a post and a picture thanks to the SF niece!
She snapped this of the Irish Wolfhounds at San Francisco's St. Patrick's Day Parade. Happy Irish Week to everyone! Dance a jig, kiss a blarney stone (or an Irishman, or an Irish dog!), eat (or plant) some potatoes, and wear some green!
I have always wanted to walk with an IW in the SF St. Patrick's Day Parade. I did it in one in LA when I lived in Southern Cal. I walked with Delight (and she was just that) who loved the crowd and knew they had all come to see her.
I was just telling EE that rain in March used to be normal! Of course those were the dark ages of Kelly-the first decade! I also remember worrying about getting car sick on the bus. DON'T sit in the back!
3 comments:
I have always wanted to walk with an IW in the SF St. Patrick's Day Parade. I did it in one in LA when I lived in Southern Cal. I walked with Delight (and she was just that) who loved the crowd and knew they had all come to see her.
My memories of St Patricks parade are rain and soggy cowgirl hats.Oh and the baton that fell in the potty on the bus!!!
I was just telling EE that rain in March used to be normal! Of course those were the dark ages of Kelly-the first decade! I also remember worrying about getting car sick on the bus. DON'T sit in the back!
Post a Comment